The Saginaw Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., will award academic scholarships to African American graduating senior students in our chapter’s service area, here in Michigan, who are planning to attend college in the fall of 2023.
SAC awarded over $6000 in scholarships in 2022.
Before you get started with the application process…
Scholarship Guideline Requirements
- Must submit an official high school transcript; minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Include income and other scholarship information.
- Need two signed letters of recommendation. Submit one from your school and another from a non-family member.
- Must submit a one-page essay stating reasons for attending college, career objective, and community service involvement.
- Include extracurricular activities/leadership (school, community, and church.)
- Deadline: Applications for 2023 will be accepted online through Mid March (date to be announced).
Note: SAC’s 2023 Scholarship application information will be updated to include live links to the online applications during the fall 2023 application period.
Please “click here” to start your online application.
If you have general application questions, please “click here” to send an email to the SAC scholarship committee chair.
Chapter scholarships are listed below and shall be awarded based on the funds available.
- ERNESTINE MACK-CLARK SCHOLARSHIP
- LIZZIE DILLARD ROBINSON (DELTA G.E.M.S.) SCHOLARSHIP
- THELMA KIRKLAND POSTON SCHOLARSHIP
- ODAHLIA LEDFORD RANCE SCHOLARSHIP
- DELTA SIGMA THETA SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
- DELTA SIGMA THETA BOOK AWARDS