The Saginaw Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., will award academic scholarships to Saginaw Couny, Michigan African American graduating senior students who are planning to attend college in the fall of 2022. Last year, we awarded over $7000 in scholarships, and book awards.
Before you get started with the application process…
Scholarship Guideline Requirements
- Must submit an official high school transcript; minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Include income and other scholarship information.
- Need two signed letters of recommendation. Submit one from your school and another from a non family member.
- Must submit a one-page essay stating reasons for attending college, career objective, and community service involvement.
- Include extracurricular activities/leadership (school, community, and church.)
- Deadline: Applications for 2022 will be accepted onlinefrom January 15 through March 15.
Please click here to start your online application. (Application link to be provided soon.)
Chapter scholarships are listed below and shall be awarded based on the funds available.
- ERNESTINE MACK-CLARK SCHOLARSHIP
- LIZZIE DILLARD ROBINSON (DELTA G.E.M.S.) SCHOLARSHIP
- THELMA KIRKLAND POSTON SCHOLARSHIP
- ODAHLIA LEDFORD RANCE SCHOLARSHIP
- DELTA SIGMA THETA SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
- DELTA SIGMA THETA BOOK AWARDS